Would you like to be a part of our team? Working at the AIR Center can be very exciting, enriching and prolific As a think-tank, we seek researchers, who aim to work towards better understanding of national foreign policy, geopolitical situation and regional economy
Would you like to be a part of our team? Working at the AIR Center can be very exciting, enriching and prolific. As a think-tank, we seek researchers, who aim to work towards better understanding of national foreign policy, geopolitical situation and regional economy. If you are a well-informed researcher who can write concise and coherent reports, you are welcomed to work in our Center.
As the AIR Center, we bring together leading, diverse, nonpartisan thought leaders, scholars, and other experts representing different points of view who provide the highest quality research, policy recommendations and analysis. We try to think outside the box of “standard rules” in ensuring the outputs, to have an impact beyond the curtains of the Center by keeping it simple to core audiences.
Research topics cover a full range of issues in foreign policy, economy, development, governance, strategic communication, the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict, etc. The AIR Center is a transparent entity with a collaborative atmosphere that offers professional and personal development opportunities and an inclusive and welcoming workplace.
- Write and edit reports and other publications (as well as working in a team with the AIR Center’s staff);
- Organize seminars, conferences and be engaged in other scholarly activities;
- Conduct field missions and interviews for a better access to study the respective area, including collecting data and safeguarding it for the respective use.
The applicant must have:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s is desirable, Ph.D. is an asset) in International Relations, International Economics, Security Studies, History, etc.
- English language is mandatory; knowledge of additional languages is desirable.
- A proven record of publishing in professional or academic journals, edited volumes, and/or policy- oriented publications.
- Solid interest and knowledge in politics, economics, conflict studies, and security issues; high-level proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; ability to compile and analyze large datasets.
- Strong writing and speaking skills, superb organizational and time management skills. Must be comfortable working in an ever-evolving office environment.
The AIR Center requires that all applicants submit a CV, two recommendation letters and a proposal on the related field (2-3 pages). Please attach all the needed as one document when you apply.