Issue Title: “Pax Caucasia: Prospects of Peace and Cooperation in South Caucasus”
Deadline: 15 April 2021
- Perspective of new connectivity projects and economic cooperation in South Caucasus
- Bilateral partnership with Azerbaijan on reconstruction and restoration of the liberated territories
- Obstacles and challenges to establishing and maintaining multidimensional regional cooperation
- Views of neighbouring countries (Georgia, Iran, Turkey, Russia) and outside actors (EU, USA, China) on sustaining the security and stability in the South Caucasus
- Overcoming the post-war emotional crisis between Armenians and Azerbaijanis through confidence-building measures and peace-building initiatives
- Performance of Russian peacekeeping forces in the Nagorno-Karabakh region of Azerbaijan
Prospective authors should submit 3.000-5.000 word articles and 2.500-3.000 words commentaries (in both formats including footnotes, abstract, title and sub-titles) for consideration in Microsoft Word-compatible format. For full details please see the “Guidelines for Authors” section of the journal’s website. Submissions should be sent in electronic format to: email@example.com. Manuscripts submitted to CSP journal should be original and challenging, and should not be under consideration by another publication at the time of submission.
Please note that the journal’s scope is not necessarily limited to the topics listed above; off-topic papers that are relevant to the Caucasus region and its neighbourhood are also welcome and will be taken into consideration.
CSP journal’s key goal is to foster stimulating dialogue and exchange of ideas on the Caucasus region and beyond, among practitioners, researchers and scholars from around the world. The Publishers and Editors are responsible only for providing authors with the opportunity to express their personal views as a mean of stimulating intellectual debate. For permission to reprint or translate articles, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. For the further information about the journal please visit the CSP’s website at www.cspjournal.az