AIR Center announces call for applications for unpaid internship program from February 10, 2020 for six months for nationals of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The Internship Program at the AIR Center provides talented students and recent graduates with training opportunity designed to encourage professional and personal development. We value fresh ideas and perspectives.
As part of the job training process, interns will work closely with their supervisor on the written reports, events, research projects and other necessary tasks specific to their respective departments. The intern will have access to AIR Center’s network, benefit from the Center’s high-level events, research process and interactions with various policy and economic actors, able to attend various related events.
- A cover letter explaining your motivation to apply, interest in the position, and documents approving the relevant skills
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- A writing sample on the related topic.
- Two recommendation letters (from professor, present employer or supervisor)
You will obtain:
- Research methods, data gathering, and analysis techniques.
- Writing skills and editing written work.
- Skills in preparing and writing policy analysis papers and reports.
- Understanding the nature and scope of work of a think tank.
- Experience in the development of effective mechanisms for the implementation of foreign and domestic policy.
The application deadline is January 31.
In the meantime, foreign nationals, especially experts from AIR Center partner organizations can apply for internship during the whole year depending on the availability.
To apply, please email to email@example.com